PATH - Personal Action Towards Health
PATH (Personal Action Toward Health) Program
PATH (Personal Action Towards Health) is a Chronic Disease Self-Management Program that teaches practical skills for living a healthy life with a chronic health condition like diabetes, arthritis, asthma, chronic pain, or heart disease. Classes meet for 2 1/2 hours once a week for 6 weeks.
PATH - Diabetes Program
This new program is specifically for adults with Type 2 diabetes and their family and caregivers. It covers diabetes self-management topics such as healthy eating, physical activity, sick day management, foot care, medications, managing hyper- and hypo- glycemia, and working with health care providers.
Classes for 2016:
• Hermansville Class: Wed, Apr.20-May 25, 9 am @ Senior Ctr Flyer
• Hancock Class: Tue, Apr.26-May 31, 5:30 pm @ UPHS-Portage Flyer
• Gwinn Class: Tue, May 3-June 7, 1 pm @ Sawyer Health Ctr Flyer
• Champion Class: Wed, May 4-Jun.8, 1 pm @ Humboldt Twp Hall Flyer
• Iron Mountain Class: Tue, May 24, 10 am @ Dickinson Co Library Flyer
• Menominee Class: Thr, May 26-June 30, 9:30 am @ Spies Library Flyer
• Engadine Class: Wed, June 1-July 13, 1 pm @ Garfield Twp Hall Flyer
• Escanaba Class: Wed, June 29-Aug.3, 9:30 am @ MTEC Flyer
Free Online Program - Better Choices, Better Health ® - Diabetes workshop. Another educational option for those interested in learning more about managing diabetes. View Flyer
Register Here: www.RestartLiving/org/Diabetes