PATH - Personal Action Towards Health
PATH (Personal Action Toward Health) Program
PATH (Personal Action Towards Health) is a Chronic Disease Self-Management Program that teaches practical skills for living a healthy life with a chronic health condition like diabetes, arthritis, asthma, chronic pain, or heart disease. Classes meet for 2 1/2 hours once a week for 6 weeks.
PATH - Diabetes Program
This new program is specifically for adults with Type 2 diabetes and their family and caregivers. It covers diabetes self-management topics such as healthy eating, physical activity, sick day management, foot care, medications, managing hyper- and hypo- glycemia, and working with health care providers.
Classes for 2016:
• Engadine Class: Mon, Sept.12-Oct.17, 10 am @ Garfield Twp Hall Flyer
• Iron Mtn Class: Tue, Sept.13-Oct.18, 10 am @ Our Saviour's Church Flyer
• Paradise Class: Tue, Sept.13-Oct.18, 1 pm @ Whitefish Twp Hall Flyer
• Hancock Class: Tue, Sept.13-Oct.18, 5:30pm @ UP Health System Flyer
• Escanaba Class: Thr, Sept.15-Oct.20, 2pm @ West Highland Apts Flyer
• Ishpeming Class: Mon, Sept.19-Oct.25, 6pm @ Bell Hospital Flyer
Free Online Program - Better Choices, Better Health ® - Diabetes workshop. Another educational option for those interested in learning more about managing diabetes. View Flyer
Register Here: www.RestartLiving/org/Diabetes