Affordable Housing Options
Finding affordable housing is a challenge for many of Michigan's Upper Peninsula residents. UPCAP manages multi-unit apartments across the U.P. and northern lower Michigan to meet many needs.
Go to UPCAP's Housing Project Locations page for apartment locations, photos, and descriptions.
For current openings or more information, call:
(906) 786-4701 / Toll-free: 1-800-305-8137 / TTY: 7-1-1
Printable Housing Application
Applications will receive consideration for apartment openings from families and individuals with:
• extremely-low to moderate income levels
• disabilities • age 62 and over
• veteran status • homeless status
* Waiting Lists are maintained in accordance with HUD & Rural Development regulations.
Visit the Michigan Housing Locator website for UPCAP's and other housing options in Michigan.
Project Management/Development Services
To meet the housing needs of northern Michigan residents, UPCAP manages and developes a number of multi-family and elderly apartment projects across the region.
The following link has more information on UPCAP's project development and management services.