Affordable Senior & Family Apartments
Finding affordable housing is a challenge for many of Michigan's Upper Peninsula residents. UPCAP manages multi-unit apartments across the U.P. and northern lower Michigan to meet many needs.
Go to UPCAP's Housing Project Locations page for apartment locations, photos, and descriptions.
For current openings or more information, call:
(906) 786-4701, E.3036 or Toll-free: 1-800-305-8137, E.3036
Printable Housing Application
Applications receiving consideration for apartment openings include:
• extremely-low to moderate income levels
• single individuals to multi-member families
• elderly individuals
• individuals with a handicap or disablility
* Waiting Lists are maintained in accordance with HUD & Rural Development regulations.
Visit the Michigan Housing Locator website for UPCAP's and other housing options in Michigan.
Project Management/Development Services
To meet the housing needs of northern Michigan residents, UPCAP manages and developes a number of multi-family and elderly apartment projects across the region.
The following link has more information on UPCAP's project development and management services.