Since 1961, UPCAP has established a rich legacy filled with accomplishments and achievements thanks to the efforts of staff, board members, partners, and consumers to serve its Mission & Vision. View Background & History page.
Information & Referral/Call Specialist
UPCAP is accepting applications for the full-time and part-time Information & Referral/Call Specialist position at our Escanaba office to provide comprehensive information and referral services to the 15 counties of the Upper Peninsula.
The position requires the following:
• high school diploma or equivalent
• minimum of two years experience in the Information & Referral field
• willingness to become certified as an Information & Referral Specialist through AIRS (Alliance of Information and Referral Systems).
• excellent customer service and communication skills
• strong knowledge/expertise with databases, word processing, and Internet communications.
• willingness to work some nights and weekends
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit application, resume, and cover letter as instructed in the How to Apply section below.
How to Apply for UPCAP positions:
UPCAP requires a fully completed job application (printable found here), resume, and cover letter mailed to:
UPCAP, Attn: Executive Director, PO Box 606, Escanaba, MI 49829
or by fax (906)786-5853
Solicited and unsolicited submissions are accepted and will be kept on file for a period of one (1) year. View UPCAP 3.2 Recruiting & Hiring Policy.