Since 1961, UPCAP has established a rich legacy filled with accomplishments and achievements thanks to the efforts of staff, board members, partners, and consumers to serve its Mission & Vision. View Background & History page.
Licensed Social Worker – Care Manager
UPCAP is accepting applications from licensed social workers interested in providing person-centered Care Management/Nursing Facility Transition services for a nursing home-eligible population wishing to return to and/or remain in their own homes. This non-clinical position covers the western Upper Peninsula.
The position requires:
- Valid State of Michigan license to practice as a Social Worker
- Minimum of one year working in a community health and/or long-term care setting
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Data entry, word processing, and electronic communications skills
- Pass criminal background check
- Valid driver license with proof of insurance
Full-time staff enjoy a number of benefits including:
• Competitive Salaries
• Excellent Fringe Benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- $50,000 Life Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Package
• No weekends, on-call, or evening shifts
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit application, resume, and cover letter as instructed in the How to Apply section below.
How to Apply for UPCAP positions:
UPCAP requires a fully completed job application (printable found here), resume, and cover letter mailed to:
UPCAP, Attn: Executive Director, PO Box 606, Escanaba, MI 49829
or by fax (906)786-5853
Solicited and unsolicited submissions are accepted and will be kept on file for a period of one (1) year. View UPCAP 3.2 Recruiting & Hiring Policy.