Since 1961, UPCAP has established a rich legacy filled with accomplishments and achievements thanks to the efforts of staff, board members, partners, and consumers to serve its Mission & Vision. View Background & History page.
Office Support Specialist - Hancock
UPCAP is accepting applications for a part-time (20 hr/wk) Office Support Specialist for the Hancock area.
This is a training program for individuals 55 years or older interested in performing basic office support and receptionist duties through our Senior Community Service Employment Program. Duties include but are not limited to: typing, filing, answering phones, and customer service.
The position requires:
- good phone, communication, and interpersonal skills
- good computer skills including Windows
- valid Michigan driver's license & reliable transportation
- lifting, pushing, pulling up to 50 pounds
- standing for prolonged periods of time
- working in hot and cold temperature conditions
- passing a criminal background check
- meeting age, income, and employment requirements
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit application, resume, and cover letter as instructed in the How to Apply section below.
How to Apply for UPCAP positions:
UPCAP requires a fully completed job application (printable found here), resume, and cover letter mailed to:
UPCAP, Attn: Executive Director, PO Box 606, Escanaba, MI 49829
or by fax (906)786-5853
Solicited and unsolicited submissions are accepted and will be kept on file for a period of one (1) year. View UPCAP 3.2 Recruiting & Hiring Policy.