Boards & Committees
Board meetings are also posted on UPCAP's News & Events Calendar.
UPCAP Board Member and Alger County Commissioner, Jerry Doucette, became president of the MI Assn of Counties (MAC) Board of Directors at the 2015 Annual Conf. in September. In his acceptance speech at the conference's Plenary Session, he urged commissioners to become more involved in the policy-making process by holding state legislators accountable. Read the complete text of his remarks at this link: http://tinyurl.com/MACDoucette Pictured with Sen. Casperson who offered remarks about Doucette during the swearing-in ceremony.
UPCAP Board of Directors
• Friday - November 6 - 11:30 a.m. EST @ Island Resort & Casino w/UPACC
• Friday - December 18 - 11 a.m. EST @ UPCAP
UPCAP Executive Committee
• Friday - October 9 - 11 a.m. EDT @ UPCAP
• Friday - December 18 - 1 p.m. EST @ UPCAP w/UPCAP Bd Dir Mtg
UP AAA Advisory Council
• Tuesday - October 20 - 1 p.m. EDT @ UPCAP
• Tuesday - December 15 - 1 p.m. EST @ UPCAP
U.P. State Fair Authority
The Authority is responsible for coordinating and providing a variety of services related to the U.P. State Fair and the fairgrounds for the citizens of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
2015 Governing Board Meetings:
September 18 - rescheduled
• Friday, October 23 - 11:30 a.m. EST @ UPCAP
• Friday, November 20 - 12:00 p.m. EST @ UPCAP
2015 Executive Committee Meetings: TBA
2015 Buildings & Grounds Committee Meetings:
• Held at 10 a.m. Eastern, prior to the Governing Board Meetings
U.P. 9-1-1 Authority
The Authority is responsible for coordinating and providing a variety of services with respect to 9-1-1 Emergency call answering and service dispatching across Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
• Friday, October 30 - 11 a.m. EDT @ UPCAP
Board meeting schedules are also found on the Event Calendar page.