"Providing guidance and support to U.P. residents since 1961"
Established in 1961, UPCAP (the Upper Peninsula Commission for Area Progress) is a tax-exempt 501 (c)(3) charitable regional organization responsible for development, coordination, and provision of human, social, and community resources within the 15 counties of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. In 1974, UPCAP was designated as the Region XI (U.P.) Area Agency on Aging whose purpose is to advocate for and provide services to older adults residing in the Upper Peninsula.
Learn more about UPCAP & its programs:
• Affordable Senior & Family Housing
• Aging & Disability Resource Collaborative (ADRC)
• Caregiver Resources
• Community Corrections Program
• Jail Resource Center
• Long Term Care Services
• Mediation / Resolution Services
• MI Long Term Care Ombudsman Program
• MI Medicare/Medicaid Assistance Program (MMAP)